- 7 minute workout, no equipment required
- Foods that are appetite suppressants
- Delicious 100 calorie snack ideas
- Ways to boost your metabolism
- Exercises to get rid of that muffin top
- Cleanses that really work
- How to get killer abs!
- Workout supplements to avoid
- Weird tricks for a better workout
- Celebrity workout tips
- Simple tricks to get in shape
- Lose weight, no workout required
- Herbs and spices that help you to lose weight
- How to eat more and lose weight
- Foods that stop cravings
- How to keep the weight off
- Quick tips for killer abs
- Weight loss tips for women
- Healthiest foods you can eat
- Why you need 8 hours of sleep every night
- Weight lose at work
- 10 healthy holiday food alternatives
- Exercises for flat abs
- 21 best exercises you can do at home
- Some common things that will prevent you from loosing weight
- The best celebrity cleanses
- 15 weightloss tips from celebrities
- Simple exercises you can do at work
- Things that burn calories
- clean bathroom tips
- organize your closet
- how to fix a leaky faucet
- how to keep a clean kitchen
- removing stains from your carpet
- how to coupon
- what to do when you can’t pay your bills
- see if you’re paying too much for your cell phone bill
- how to save money
- How to Balance a Check Book
- How to do Your Own Taxes
- how to take care of yourself when you’re sick
- things to bring to a doctor’s appointment
- what to expect from your first gynecologist appointment
- how to make a doctor’s appointment
- how to pick a health insurance plan
- a list of stress relievers
- how to get free therapy
- what to do if you get pulled over by a cop
- a list of hotlines in a crisis
- things to keep in your car in case of an emergency
- recipes that take 30 minutes or less
- Yummy apple thing
- Brownie in a cup
- Cookie in a cup
- French bread pizza
- Egg tacos
- panera mac n cheese recipe
- different salad recipes
- harry potter recipes
- healthy recipes
- various cookie recipes
- chocolate cupcakes w/ eggless cookie dough topping
- s’mores pie
- nutella hot chocolate
- peanut butter nutella swirl cookies
- cookie in a mug
- starbucks holiday drinks
- fruit leathers
- brownie in a mug
- how to make ramen 1000x better
- eggless cookie dough (not to bake, just to eat)
- make recipes using things you already have
- how to put together a very fancy cheese plate
- make different flavored lemonades
- various desert recipes
- make tiny chocolate chip cookies
- 20 dishes every cook should know
- learn how to make your own tea
- Macaroni and cheese in a mug
- Study snacks (2)
- 40 on-the-go breakfast recipes
- what the hell is a mortgage?
- first apartment essentials checklist
- how to care for cacti and succulents
- the care and keeping of plants
- Getting an apartment
- time management
- create a resume
- find the right career
- how to pick a major
- how to interview for a job
- How to write cover letters
- ULTIMATE PACKING LIST
- Traveling for Cheap
- Travel Accessories
- The Best Way to Pack a Suitcase
- How To Read A Map
- How to Apply For A Passport
- How to Make A Travel Budget
The following games include suspense, flashing pictures and ominous music. Not recommended for those with severe anxiety.
Do you have a grudge?: based on the Grudge movie. You basically walk around the house and get to explore it, click on certain parts and you’ll see flickering shadows and long dark hair.
Purgatorium: a short and creepy point-and-click escape-the-room game with some rather horrific graphic visuals nestled inside. If you are having problems going through the game just google “Purgatorium walk throughs” and that should help.
Exmortis: graphic images, flashing pictures, begins with you waking up in the woods with a lump on your head and unable to recall how you got there. All you recall are the dreams. You’ll see a house up ahead and decide that shelter there is better than freezing to death in the woods. Think of the house at the end of Blair Witch and you’ll be right at home.
Hero’s Adventures: If you wanna take a break from the serious horror themes of the above games, here’s a cute little game made pokemon style. Mild horror themes, no graphics, short little game.
Slenderman game: Everyone was going crazy over this game back in the days. It is a short, experimental horror game in which you must travel into a dark woods at night, with a simple goal: find 8 pages that are scattered across the woods. There’s just one catch, he might get ya if your not careful. You must download this game to your computer (no charge)
Ao Oni: Japanese survival horror game. Although each version differs heavily from the others, the objective is always the same. Locked in a mansion, you explore and solve puzzles while running from an enigmatic demon. You must download this game.
Zombie games: This site has a bunch of games where you have to shoot zombies before they get to you. Each game has it’s own story. No terrible graphics. Suitable for kids. Think of it as a break from all the other heavy creepy ones.
Red Asylum: Another interactive haunted house game, where you must try to find your way out
Deep Sleep: You are stuck inside a nightmare dream. Something lurks in the darkness. Something in the depths of your own mind wants to pull you even deeper. Someone will escape this dream for sure. The question is - who is that going to be? Pretty sweet game. If you are stuck here are some walkthroughs
SCP- Containment Breach: puts you in a ‘containment facility’, which is holding a strange and unnerving entity called SCP-173, a sculpture monster that can only move when not in direct line of sight. When unseen, it is extremely hostile and dangerous. You can watch a trailer of it here to get a good idea of the game. You must also download this game to your computer.
Alright that’s all the good online games I could find so far! Hope you guys all enjoy!
Write about your experiences with these games in a post and tag it under my username (sixpenceee)!
And just remember, different things are scary for different people.
Your description of Hero’s Adventure is wonderful and I hate you.
I did a Let’s Play of Purgatorium once which featured me attempting to use my hand as a shield and looking like an idiot
Just played Deep Sleep. Sufficiently creepy for a simple, low graphics game. Especially when you’re as high as I am right now.
Hey! Made a compilation of the darkest corners of the internet.
- Dionaea House: a horrifying story, told through two guys mail conversation, about how a haunted house
- Page of Ted: another haunting story about a man’s experience in an uncharted cave
- Castle of Spirits: a website with ghost stories, experiences and pictures. my mom banned me from going here because I used to freak myself out as a kid from this website
- Deep Cave: A man breaks scuba depth world record and finds the body of the last man to attempt it while down there. He makes plans to recover the body, but dies during the attempt. This is his website, as he left it, before he went on his last dive.
- Reborn Baby Dolls: where you can buy dolls that look EXACTLY and feel EXACTLY like a newborn baby
- Find a Grave: a website where you can find the graves of ancestors or famous people, create virtual memorials, add ‘virtual flowers’ and a note to a loved one’s grave
- This Man: a website about 1000’s of people all over the world, dreaming of the same man. Some say he’s the devil some say he’s god.
- Exit Mundi: a collection of end of the world scenario’s
- Haunted House: where you can find any haunted house in the U.S
- Truthism: an extremely wacko cult website about how reptilian aliens are responsible for everything wrong, how humanity is controlled by aliens and how the sun is a cube and that the inner Earth exists
- The Jonestown Mass Suicide Death Tape: Trigger warning and you know why
- Shaye Saint John: The story/myths behind Shaye Saint John is that she was a hot woman who was horribly disfigured in a car accident. As a result, she appears in public wearing this creepy mask, and hobbles along with prosthetic legs and hands. This is her website
- SCP Foundation: collection of fictional works that its members contribute that deal with the “paranormal”. They range all the way from a television working without a broadcasting station, to deadly creatures that have never been encountered
- Blog of Joseph E. Duncan: sentenced to death by a federal jury on August 27, 2008 for the kidnapping, of Dylan and Shasta Groene and murder of Dylan. He had been convicted of a sex crime years before. Go back to the beginning and read forward. You can trace his further descent into madness.
- Annie96 is typing: a creepy chat between two teenagers that has a horrific twist at the end
Alright, I hope you enjoy. Maybe look through these one day at a sleep over with some friends. That would be fun.
Speaking of sleepovers, here’s a masterpost of creepy sleep-over games
I’ve seen some background noise pages around tumblr like rainymood, but I don’t think I’ve really seen this page recommended on tumblr.
The plus of this page is without a doubt the huge list of sound machines that you can open in several tabs and mix as you like, ranging from natural sounds like rain and waves to industrial noises to relaxing tunes like in utero. It’s suitable as background noise for work as well as for relaxing and sleep.
I keep my eyes forward. This is my to-do list every day:
1. Wake up
2. Wear cute panties. Cute panties make every day better.
3. Look in that mirror and tell yourself that you look dang fine. Kiss your reflection. Remind it that you love it so, so much. Propose to go steady. Put a dang ring on that fine piece of ass.
4. Eat a good breakfast.
5. Tell your parents that you love them. Always kiss them goodbye and promise to drive safely. They love you. You are very lucky.
6. Be kind to your teachers. They’re just trying to do their job – admire that.
7. Hug someone who smells nice. Preferably your best friend, but it can really be anyone. You like warm hugs.
8. You are required to give yourself five compliments throughout the day.
9. Give other people compliments too. Really mean them, when you say it. If you want to throttle someone and steal their hella rad boots, tell them you would kill for their boots. Even if you do not know them. Like how they smile. Smile back. You really would fucking kill for those boots, but their smile is nice too.
10. Take a moment to breathe. Just really feel the air in your lungs.
11. Take a walk outside. Even if it’s freezing or rainy as fuck, remember how nature feels on your skin. Nature is the most beautiful lover humanity could ever have – let her kiss you.
12. Look at that picture of Joseph Gordan-Levitt you have hanging in your locker. Yeah, you know the one, that one where he’s in stockings and a garterbelt. Kiss that dang fine man.
13. Hold someone’s hand. Even if just for a moment – remember how beautiful hands are.
14. Eat. Honest to God, eat, eat, eat.
16. Tell your friends that you love them. Say it with smiles or words or texts sent thousands of miles away. Inside every one of them is an incredible, unrecognized galaxy.
15. Take things as they come – stress fixes nothing. Make a lot of lists, then conquer in small quantities. Always finish your homework, but not at the cost of your happiness. Always finish this list, but remember which numbers are most important. You’ll be okay, I promise. Life is tough and you are so incredibly fragile sometimes, but we have made it so far together and I will not leave you. I am yours, as you are mine. In between the broken hearts and shattered lungs, we found something beautiful within ourselves that I will not let you give up. The future is so bright, sitting at our fingertips. This life is what you make it – so let’s make it good.
(dont delete text)
Ok so me and Leyla have been super thankful for every single one of our followers and all that you guys have done for us so we’ve spent a really long time saving money and putting stuff together for this HUGE HUGE giveaway
The rules are simple
- MUST BE FOLLOWING ME AND LEYLA
(we will be checking so dont try to cheat)
- REBLOG REBLOG REBLOG
- you can like it only as a bookmark
- you may reblog it as many times as you want each reblog is another entry!
- the winner will be chosen by a random generator on April 1st 2014!
- Shipping will be free so absolutely no cost to you!
- we will ship anywhere in the US (sorry other countries)
Leyla and I have spent a lot a lot of time on this and while some items are our personal stuff others are brand new and we will be spending our own money on it. Luckily my uncle works for a printing company so a lot of the T-shirts will be easily affordable. Also, seeing as this is a lot to ship and that me and Leyla live in totally different states, please be patient while waiting for your stuff because this will be more than one package, obviously.
NOW ONTO THE ITEMS
- Arctic Monkeys T-shirt: New! S, M, L, XL and maroon, black or white
- AE denim vested hoodie: New! S, M, L
- American Flag high wasted shorts- New! sizes - 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31
- Ice Breaker Sweater Cuff Boots: New! size - 7, 8, 9, 10
- But ur not Calum Hood Sweater: New! S, M, L, XL also available for harry styles, liam payne, louis tomlinson, niall horan, zayn malik, ashton irwin, luke hemmings or michael clifford
- lol ur not harry styles t-shirt: New! S, M, L, XL also available for liam payne, louis tomlinson, niall horan, zayn malik, ashton irwin, luke hemmings, calum hood or michael clifford
- Calum Hood Tweet Mug: New!
- American Flag Heart shaped sunglasses: Used
- Lip Print sunglasses: New!
- Green Army Backpack: Used: Used
- American Flag canvas loafers size 8: New!
- Blue + white merona espadrilles size 8: Used
- Merona Lari Boat Shoes size 8: Used
- 5SOS and 1D Phonecase collage: New! Available for Iphone 4 and 5
- 1D phonecase collage: New! Available for Iphone 4 and 5
- Tomlinson 91 t-shirt: New! S, M, L, XL
- Teenage Dirtbag T-shirt: New! S, M, L, XL
- Cool Kids Don’t Dance T-Shirt: New! S, M, L, XL
- Nikon Coolpix L820: Used (very good condition)
- Liam Payne mini figurine: New!
- Niall Horan mini figurine: New!
- 1D This Is Us: New!
- One Direction: The Invasion: New!
- Up All Night live tour DVD: New!
- Midnight Memories The Ultimate Edition: New!
- The 1975 CD: New!
- Vampire Weekend - Modern Vampires of the City CD: New!
- Loose Change - Ed Sheeran CD: New!
- Songs I Wrote With Amy - Ed Sheeran CD: New!
- You Need Me EP - Ed Sheeran: New!
MY MAD FAT DIARY: A Masterpost
Set in Stamford, Lincolnshire in 1996, My Mad Fat Diary follows the story of 16-year-old, 231 pound girl, Rae, who has just left a psychiatric hospital, where she has spent four months. She begins to reconnect with her best friend, Chloe, who is unaware of Rae’s mental health and body image problems, believing she was in France for the past four months. Rae attempts to keep this information from her while also trying to impress Chloe’s friends Izzy, Archie, Chop and Finn.
UPDATED: Now with working links and series 2!!!!